Friday, January 17, 2014

Hi there!



Welcome to Woolly Whimsy Knits, the blog. My online shop on Etsy has been up and running for a little over three years now - so I thought it might be about time to add a little place where I can post about my current knitting projects/adventures and new items. I specialize in what I call "BootLeggers" - an original design of mine that combines the adorableness of knitted baby boots and legwarmers into one awesome little shoe. I've recently begun venturing out into the world of more natural fiber options like wool, and have begun experimenting in the area of newborn photo props! This will be the place to see what's new - thanks for visiting, and be sure to use the tab above and make a short stop at the shop!

Dark Gray "BootLeggers" 

No comments:

Post a Comment